Ivy the Kiwi? follows the storybook adventures of a lonely baby bird as she traverses beautiful 2-D landscapes and challenging obstacles in search of her mother. Players guide Ivy through her daunting journey utilising a unique control scheme: vines created and controlled by the player who aims to collect feathers to boost his score.
There are over 100 stages for DS and Wii and multiplayer modes are available. Uniquely special ‘Mini’ versions of the game will also be available on DSiWare and WiiWare comprised of 50 levels each.
- Designed by Yuji Naka the co-creator of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Over 100 stages for DS and Wii with a mini-compilation available for WiiWare and DSiWare
- Unique control systems especially suited for the DS stylus and Wii remote
- Charming storybook-style presentation
- Multiplayer mode for DS and Wii versions