Working closely with applied linguist Dr. Tom Cobb of UQAM University the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal studio developed My Word Coach to provide a fun and engaging path for all ages to increasing their personal communication skill set.
While the Nintendo Wii version takes advantage of the Nintendo Wii remote through fun mini-games and easy-to-use controls the Nintendo DS version makes use of the systems unique touch screen.
- 17000 words with full official dictionary definitions.
- 6 training exercises: Missing letter Split decision Cereal letter Block letter Word Shuffle and Safecracker
- 3 different levels of difficulty featuring new game features.
- 5 multiplayer games: Missing Letter Word Shuffle Safecracker Cereal Letter and Spelling Bee Competition
- 4 different coaches (own attitudes and comments) will track your potential and progression.