nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system; with even cuter and more expressive puppies and; for the first time; kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns; with multiple breeds to choose from; accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear; and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities. nintendogs + cats uses the built-in Nintendo 3DS camera and facial-recognition technology to enable your puppies and kittens to react to your real-life movements mimicking your head tilts and jumping up to lick you as you lean in.
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
- Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
- Puppies and kittens look fluffier softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
- Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
- You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
- Exchange your Mii characters puppies and kittens and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass).
- Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass)*
- With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
- You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
- The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you’ve encountered with StreetPass view your pedometer data etc.