Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers; Yo-kai; are back for an all-new adventure! Find; befriend; and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat; Hovernyan; travel back in time to save Springdale and witness the origin of the Yo-Kai Watches!
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend – each with a unique look personality and Soultimate Moves.
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai solve people’s problems and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions.
- Touchscreen-based battle actions initiate powerful Soultimate Moves purify inspirited Yo-kai and heal your Yo-kai.
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas such as the countryside village Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico.
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago while you ensure the Yo-kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved.
- Team up with up to 4 players in an all-new action-based local multiplayer mode (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately).
- For the first time challenge your friend’s team over the internet in addition to local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles.
- Get on of three special Yo-kai (Buchinyan Noko or Komasan) by using data from the original YO-KAI WATCH game.
- Will launch with two versions – YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls – each featuring Yo-kai that can only be befriended in their respective games.
- Collect detect and connect real-world Yo-kai Watch YO-MOTION medals (each sold separately) for use with the Hasbro produced Yo-kai Watch Model Zero watch (each sold separately) and scan the codes on the back of the medals to get in-game content like new Yo-kai items or other bonuses.