Using the Touch Screen; players tap the Nintendo DS stylus to swap the positions of animals on the screen to create lines of three or more of the same type. These animals are then ‘captured’ allowing other animals to fall into their place. This easy-to-pick-up and intuitive system is complimented by a unique look designed by the popular the Japanese developer.
Zoo Keeper includes a variety of play modes to ensure that gamers have depth of gameplay. Players also can take advantage of the DS Wireless Communication to play simultaneous two-player modes that only requires one Nintendo DS Zoo Keeper Game Card.
- Wireless Communication capability for two-player (Single-Card Play)
- Five different game modes
- An input system ideally suited to the Touch Screen
- An instantly understandable and intuitive game system
- Incredible visuals
- Highly relevant plot involving an actual zookeeper
- Zookeeper will be available late in December for the Nintendo